Starta Accelerator is excited to host a presentation in Kiev!
Starta Accelerator is a NYC-based accelerator that helps companies with Eastern-European roots to grow their business in America. Accelerator’s main mission is to introduce startups to best practices, trusted advisers and mentors, and overcome cultural differences through a customized educational program that help startups to gain traction in U.S. and become part of the local startup and investing ecosystem.
Applications for second batch are now open!
What they are looking for in a startup:
- willingness to enter American market
- MVP and global product potential
- B2B, B2SMB, B2B2C model
- traction in Ukraine/ CIS countries
- ability to spend 3+ months in New York
What they are offering:
- 130K in pre-seed money + operational expenses+ partenship&sponsorship bonuses for 7% of equity.
US Office Boarding & Adaptation:
- NYC office space
- Assistance for daily life (Visa, apartment rental, transportation, family & children relocation support)
- Business assistance (legal, accounting, operations)
- Business Development:
- Education (seminars, workshops, round table and webinars)
- Mentorship & Investor connection
- PR & Marketing to raise awareness in US market
- Demo Days, Startup events & Industrial events
The acceleration lasts for 3.5 months. Next batch starts in mid-August.
Application deadline- June 1st.
If you thinking about applying for our Autumn 2016 program, please come join the meeting for some free beers, conversation and networking.
5 brave companies will have a chance to pitch to Starta Investors and get an instant feedback!
We would love to meet you and tell more on May 19th!
Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
"Chasopys", Lva Tolstogo, 3, Kiev , Ukraine